Tuesday, 11 November 2008

The Future Is Analogue







If you see these photo and you're feeling familiar with these scene, YES! it's Nassir Photo in Bandung or has a famous name so called "Pa Haji". This place is so cool, I mean cool in the terms so "COOL", I'm saying it COOL because this place is so analogue. After months of seeing stuff all about "the future is analogue" in Lomography, I decided to see straight the film lab that is so famous in Bandung. After that.. OF COURSE! I took some shoot of that place. Yeah! if you are Bandung people and wanna taste some analogue experience.. just come to this place.
... people, remember.. The Future Is Analogue.

2 comments:

strangerdaydreaming said...

dude, nice writings. like your pictures. warm regards.

aïcha said...

oh my gosh, di! those are awesome pictures! ah jadi pgn nge-analog lagi, but i'm too broke, film is so expensive here :(